600g baby new potatoes (halve any larger ones)
2 tsp white wine vinegar
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
120g vegan mayonnaise
1½ tsp Biona Dijon mustard
1 shallot, finely chopped
2 tsp capers
Small handful of parsley, chopped
Small handful of chives, chopped
50g Biona White Sesame Tahini
1 tsp Profusion Fine Pink Himalayan Salt
- Place the potatoes into a large saucepan, season with ½ tsp salt and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 mind, until the potatoes are tender. Drain and leave to steam-dry in a colander for 5 mins.
- Tip the potatoes into a bowl and add the white wine vinegar and olive oil. Toss well, then leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, tahini, shallot, capers and herbs (saving a little to garnish).
- Place in a serving dish, scatter over the remaining herbs and enjoy with friends as a delicious addition to your vegan BBQ or picnic!