3 tbsp olive oil
¾ tsp chilli powder
¾ tsp ground cumin
¾ tsp onion powder
1 ¼ tsp salt
1 cauliflower, cut into florets
200g medium tomatoes, diced
Bunch fresh coriander, chopped
2 tbsp pickled jalapeño peppers
2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
1 bag Profusion Protein Chunks
1 litre cold water
200g plant-based cheese, grated
150g purple cabbage, finely shredded
1) Preheat the oven to 200/180C fan. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Empty the protein chunks into 1 litre of cold water, along with 1 tsp salt. Set aside for 10 minutes to rehydrate. After 10 minutes, drain the protein chunks.
3) Combine the oil, chilli powder, cumin, onion powder and ⅛ tsp salt in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower florets and rehydrated protein chunks, and gently toss to coat.
4) Spread the ingredients onto the prepared baking tray in a even layer. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown.
5) Meanwhile, combine the tomato, coriander, jalapeños, onion, cabbage and the remaining ⅛ teaspoon salt in a small bowl to create a salsa.
6) Top the cauliflower and protein chunks with the plant-based cheese and place back into the oven for a further 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
7) Remove from the oven and top with the salsa mixture. Enjoy with friends as a delicious high protein plant-based sharer!