1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, finely sliced
1 large garlic clove, crushed
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
280g extra firm tofu
100g cherry tomatoes, halved
½ small bunch parsley, chopped
2 slices Profusion Organic Protein Bread
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for 8-10 mins or until golden brown and sticky.
- Stir in the garlic, turmeric, cumin and paprika and cook for 1 min.
- Roughly mash the tofu in a bowl using a fork, keeping some pieces chunky. Add to the pan and fry for 3 mins.
- Raise the heat, then tip in the tomatoes, cooking for 5 mins more or until they begin to soften. Fold the parsley through the mixture.
- Serve on it with toasted Protein Bread. Enjoy!