60g rice noodles
2 spring onions
1 clove garlic
2 inch piece of ginger
3 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
Grilled pak choi
- Boil the noodles for 5 minutes, drain and put them back into the pot. Completely cover with ice cold water.
- Grate or very finely chop the ginger and garlic and add to a pan with 1 tsp of sesame oil. After a minute or so, add the mince, chilli flakes and 1 tsp soy sauce.
- Fry for around 8 minutes until the mince is cooked. Finely chop the spring onion and add to the pan.
- Drain the noodles again and add to the pan. Add the other tsp of oil and 2 more tsp soy sauce. Stir fry until everything is well mixed.
- Serve with a sprinkle of chilli flakes, cashews and pak choi.