Kick-start your day with these moorish protein waffles, in all their fluffy glory. Top with fresh fruit, peanut butter and your syrup of choice for a macro-friendly breakfast.
80g rolled oats
315ml unsweetened almond milk
75g mashed banana
75g coconut oil melted
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Grind the Oats by blending them at full speed for 30-45 seconds. Transfer the oat flour to a mixing bowl.
- Add the mashed banana, almond milk, melted coconut oil, and 2 tsp maple syrup to the blender and blend at high speed for 30-40 seconds, or until smooth.
- Add the oat flour from step, Protein Powder, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp sea salt to the blender container. Blend until very smooth (30 to 45 seconds).
- Pour the Batter into your waffle iron and cook for around 5 minutes, or until the indicator light turns on or there is no more steam coming out of the waffle maker.
- Serve with your favourite healthy toppings. We used maple syrup, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries. Enjoy!