2 overripe bananas
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
50 g coconut sugar
80g natural peanut butter, salted
80g Profusion Organic Peanut Cacao Protein Powder
20 g cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
40g rolled oats
70g mini vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan-assisted), and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mash with a fork. Whisk in the vanilla, coconut sugar, and peanut butter.
- In a medium-size bowl whisk together the Peanut Cacao Protein Powder, cocoa, baking powder, and oats. If using unsalted peanut butter be sure to also add about ¼ tsp fine sea salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet, and stir to combine. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop up about 3 tablespoons of dough per cookie, put dough in your palm, squeeze them together, and roll into a smooth ball. Use your palms to gently flatten each cookie into a thick patty shape. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the bottoms are golden. Let cool for about 5 minutes, then transfer to cooling racks. Allow cookies to cool completely before storing.
- Serve and enjoy!